Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Long Story...

I was super psyched about running today. Things have been insanely crazy for the past weekish I feel. On Thursday husband's friend came to town and that was enough excitement in itself. NO REST.

He left Saturday morning after coming back from the 5.2 mile run. I slept most of that day because I was exhausted. I don't think it's the run that's making me so tired, I need to figure out what to eat and when. I'm pretty good about knowing what to eat before a run, but after I'm not sure how much to eat after... because it drains me.

Saturday afternoon husband's mom came to town to hang out. Again, I feel like there was not much rest. Sunday again, no rest. Even though my running chart said "rest day". I'm usually pretty good about following that day.

We were up pretty late on Sunday because Danton got into town around 1030 coming back form Virginia. We didn't get home until 1230ish and sleep until past 1. So, sleepy.

So today I was looking forward to following the running chart. It said, 30-40 minutes. With everything going on, it finally turned around 1030 at night and it was time to go. I'm really going to miss the late nights at the gym when it's super empty.

Long story short, my plan was to have a nice little nike+ workout here but... I forgot to take the little part of the nike+ that reads the information. No little widget that tells me how I did. No little graph that displays the speed I was running. I need that stuff. It keeps me motivated. Because I want to stay motivated, I needed a graphic.





Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment