Wednesday, September 23, 2009

blah

I am feeling uber bummed. I just get like this. It happens and I think I would be used to it by now. but i'm not.

I love running. I really do. I'm not such a good night time runner because the events of the day make it hard for me to not be tired, be focused and actually care. I love the way running feels on my skin and the way I sleep so well at night. This time of year is so beautiful outside and I am not enjoying it... nor do I ever, because I have seasonally awful allergies. I am sleepy all the time. I feel like I have a cold, sore throat, runny nose and watery eyes.

My house is a mess.

I'm tired, tired, tired. and I feel lonely. Sometimes I hate feeling like this.

and... i want this.


It doesn't mean I would be any more likely to go running during the week... it just means that I would like the feeling of accomplishment when I was done. Something my nike+ used to do, but it died.

basically i'm throwing myself a pity party and i'm not even caring to use correct punctuation... my kids would kill me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment